Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Prescription

Hello ladies and lovers,
Dr. Love here. Hope everyone enjoyed my Valentine's day Mixtape as much as I enjoyed making it. As usual, they couldn't get enough of me, so I'll be back this weekend live in the studio- and since i'll be live and direct we're switching it up this week, I need you guys to call in to station or post here about any advice you need or comments on my healing abilities, or maybe share a romantic story for everyone, and in return you'll get some over-the-counter doses of love. If you want some free pharmaceutical samples of my style look no further than my esteemed colleagues:
Dr. Eugene
Dr.'s Kyle and Jack

So leave me some love and get some in return folks, no request goes unanswered and no story will be neglected. The time to pick up your prescriptions is sunday between 10-11AM on Radio Nova 99.3FM or, as an mp3-stream, on www.radionova.no.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Dr. Love,

My name is Dr. Andrea "Shag." I listened to your most recent podcast on Valentine's Day and I would like to say that you have some wonderful things to say. Also, I was operating my vehicle while listening to your mixtape, and I unexpectedly crashed into a telephone pole. I must say, however, that to hit full climax, you needed to add Grover Washington Jr.'s "Just The Two of Us." Keep spreading the love!

-Dr. Andrea "Shag"

Unknown said...

Hello Dr. Love,
I am having a really hard time, lately whenever I've masturbated my semen has been brown. It doesn't matter how hard I jerk it. I can rub it with the ferocity of a feeding lion or with the delicate softness of a ballerina, it always comes out brown. Not only is it brown, but the amount that comes out has drastically changed, its like old glory! The only problem is my girlfriend, she loves it. She can't get enough of my copious amounts of brown semen! Dr. Love, what do I do?!?!?!?

<3
Brown Town

Unknown said...

Dear Dr. Love,

my name is John Paul and I'm in an unpleasant situation. My girlfriend tells me she hates the sight of me, has been having sex with random men, and never wants to see me again. My question to you is this, don't women mean the opposite of what they say? So she actually loves me and only me, right? What should I do about this situation, doc? I'll do anything you say. I'll follow you to the end of the earth.

P.S. Could you play "P.D.A." by John Legend on your show? It'd mean the world to me.

-John Paul

Unknown said...

Dear Dr. Love,

After a long dry spell, I'm lucky enough to find myself in a wonderful relationship. I don't think I've ever been so content in a relationship; my girlfriend is kind, smart, has a great sense of humor, and is adventurous in bed. But there's one problem. I'm starting to feel like she's a bit TOO adventurous. She's African-American, and while this in and of itself is of course not a problem, lately she's been asking me to scream racially insensitive things at her during sex, like "TAKE IT YOU NIGGER BITCH! TAKE THAT WHITE DICK! MASSA'S GONNA SOW YOUR FIELD!" I want to please her, but I just don't think I'm comfortable saying things like that. But her sexual appetite is such that I'm afraid she'll break up with me if I don't comply with her wishes. Help me Dr. Love! What should I do?