Monday, February 23, 2009

Podcast, February 22

Tune in for a dose of your favourite English language radio show.

This week: Dr Love answers letters and fields phone calls, where were you when Oddvar BrĂ¥ broke his skiing pole, from the diary of a foreign student, music from Bavaria that isn't oompa, the Pulse, and, as always, lots of good music.

Next week: Norwegian humour (is this another question?), Norwegian weirdness (no question about that), lots of not-Norwegian music that isn't oompa either and we'll improvise the rest.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I listened to your last show and, Dr. Love, I think alcohol is a wonderful thing! But my situation is very much like the woman who met the Norwegian guy. I got pretty drunk one night and ended up hooking up with a guy I met at school. I wanted to hang out with him again, but he's been really stand-offish. Do you think he was wearing "beer goggles?" I can't seem to figure out why he wouldn't want to talk to me again. I heard your advice about the paper bag, but I really find that degrading to my ego... and I couldn't imagine having sex while wearing a paper bag. What should I do?