Monday, May 7, 2007

A Technician life ...

First of all, Digas archive is gone !!! VERY GOOD, I LIKE IT !!! :-D It means all our history is gone, the whole archive of snakker ikke norsk and 25 years of radio Nova is gone ... I don't blame any staff, I blame authorities that didn't pay attention for better types of keeping the archive files in different places, so that i could get easily lost ... 25 years history !!!

Whatever ... The news above means that there is no jingle or anything too ! so last week we just had one jingle ( thanks to Christopher ) and actuly he was trying to produce ontime self gingles as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have listened to PULSE, you probably know what I mean ;-)

Last week was my 2nd experience of technician life. Technician life is not an easy life, needs consideration and timing. It means stress, at least still I have stress when I sit at technician table and I have not had the course as well, so I am not trained well to be a technician. Just have looked at the ones who does it and now I am doing it myself too and waiting for a course ! But as all first timers I made alot of mistakes in my last 2 times !!! First time the program started 10 seconds late !!!! and my timing was not so good and I was totally stressful through the show ... Thanks to Vita that tried to calm me down :-) But the 2nd time, I made mistakes too ... Changing places of 2 interviews while I didnt say a word to the ones who were hosting the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( OKAY, I told Vita but she was not hosting the show last week & I didn't know that before the show to be honest ) and interupted once Nadja while she was introducing the song as I thought she is over with introducing but actully she was not ! :-D VERY STUPID ! I LIKE IT !!!!!

ANYWAY, Thnaks to all the ones who stood me in last 2 weeks and are going to stand me in the following weeks :-D

A technician life means consideration, timing and stress ... I hope I can get over stress :-)

Thanks to the ones who taught me how to do it ...

No comments: